RVS has a rolling admission process and accepts application throughout the year.
Safety is accorded as top priority in the school and there are protocols in place to ensure Medical safety, Electrical safety, Fire safety, Internet safety and safe environment. Student are always supervised and monitored in every sphere. Physical facilities are safe; teachers and other staff ensure safety in classrooms, science labs, outdoors, on field trips and during school events.
It depends on the child and the family, and younger students can usually adapt better than older student. However, a bright student with drive and determination can usually adapt within a month or two. Teachers provide full support to students in order to help them cope up with the curriculum.
Transport facility is available for students and teachers. We have centralised pickup and drop off points on each bus route. There are trained female care takers in every vehicle authorised by school.
We cater mainly to students who live in Bhopal. We also have students who come from Raisen and Vidisha district
We are a caring school who believes in serving the local community. We have a special scholarship programme for the students who have excelled in either academics, sports or any extra curricular activities. For more information Call us : +91-8889996486
Apart from fees, parents are required to meet annual expenses towards:
1. Stationary fee for notebooks, textbooks and materials.
2. School dress
3. School bus transportation- as per requirements.
4. Some extended day field trips and all overnight trips.
5. Occasional additional purchases such as musical instrument/ karate dress and belt/ robotics kit as required by different age groups/ Sports shoes and personal equipment.
NOTE : Please note that school does not sell any of the above mentioned items, nor has any preferred vendors for the same.
1. All payments are to be done by cheque or demand draft should be done in favour of “Siddharth Educational Welfare Society” payable at Bhopal.
2. For existing students the respective fees can be deposited in Bank of India, for which receipt book is issued.
3. Cheque should be accompanied with details of the child- Name, grade and section at the back of the cheque.
|Play to KG-II||8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|First to Twelfth||7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
The school office is open from 7:30 to 4:00pm. School office is open from Monday to Saturday except for Sunday and bank holidays.
Yes, we will be serving lunch from June 2023 onwards, for academic session 2023-24.