Raj Vedanta school is affiliated to ICSE Board (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). The syllabus that ICSE board follows is very comprehensive. It gives importance to a child’s overall development. Children who study the ICSE curriculum have an edge over English language as syllabus has literature and grammar as two completely separate subjects. It offers exhaustive list of subjects like environmental applications, fashion designing, cookery, home science, performing arts, technical drawing applications, cookery and many more from which a student can pick according to his interest. The curriculum emphasises on all round education so they promote many extra curricular activities with the chosen subjects.
Aim of ICSE curriculum:
- Become successful learners who learning.
- Successfully apply core concepts learnt from various subjects.
- Understand texts of different subjects so as to communicate knowledge and ideas in ways specific to the subject.
- Us technology to access and provide information and to communicate with others.
- Understand cross curricular linkages- connect learning across subject areas.
- Become responsible citizens to make a positive contribution to society.
- Respect diversity (in terms of religion, gender, regions etc. And differences of opinions and beliefs).
- Exhibit sensitivity towards environmental issues.
ICSE curriculum is a universal education that prepares each child for the 21st century competencies. It enhances:-
GLOBAL AWARENESS RESPONSIBILITY
CO-EXISTENCE IN A MULTICULTURAL WORLD
CRITICAL & CREATIVE THINKING.
COLLABORATION, COMMUNICATION & INFORMATIVE SKILLS.
- REAL LIFE SKILLS
- SOCIAL SKILLS
- PRAGMATIC A
- GLOBAL OUTLOOK
- TEAM SPIRIT/LEADERSHIP
This syllabus is comprehensive and structured
ICSE Board better prepares student for competitive examination like JEE/NEET.
CISCE syllabus is recognised by many foreign education acadmics
ICSE makes a student fit for the corporate world
ICSE exercises only English as a medium of instruction in class
ICSE syllabus is perfect to opt for scholarship examinations
- CHILD CENTRIC APPROACH
- ENQUIRY BASED LEARNING
- BRAIN STORM ING ACTIVITIES
- EVOLVING & EXPERIMENTAL LEARNING
- PERSONAL SKILLS, MINDSETS &VALUE ENHANCEMENT