ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT WHICH EDUCATIONAL BOARD TO SELECT FOR YOUR CHILD, ICSE, OR ANOTHER BOARD?
Are you confused about which educational board to select for your child, ICSE, or another Board?
This question takes up the top slot in the list of parenting dilemmas when the child is ready to start the academic journey. When it comes to giving your child the best education possible, choosing the right board and a good school is very important. it will significantly impact how children develop, it also helps nurture young minds to become progressive global citizens
What is the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE Board)
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) was established in the year 1958 to administer the examination conducted in India by the Cambridge University. This council conducts the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) for Std. 10th and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for Std. 12th. This is a private national-level board of education in India with English as the recommended medium of instruction.
The ICSE syllabus is more diverse in comparison to other boards. The syllabus is deep enough yet diverse that it can give a very good grasp of the concepts and ideologies taught.
Features and Benefits of ICSE Curriculum
The curriculum is designed in such a way that it balances academics and extra-curricular activities that encourage students to pursue the skill of their choice apart from academics.
1. English is considered the recommended language of instruction with no exception. therefore, literature is paid attention to as much as math and social sciences. Therefore, students have an edge over other children in terms of their command of English and grammar.
2. The board includes art education as part of its curriculum which improves visual-spatial skills in the kids.
3. ICSE also implements theme-based learning, a technique that identifies the skills of the child and encourages him t her to learn through various projects and experiences
4. The teaching process is quite interactive and constructive involving every child in the process by identifying the intellectual potential. it promotes individual attention to each student.
5. The teaching-learning methodology used in the curriculum is more project-based and hands-on thus helping the child improve its problem-solving capability and learn the subject from the core.
6. ICSE schools incorporate modern technology into lessons and prepare students for a future in our tech-driven world.
7. The teaching-learning methodology used in the curriculum is more project-based and hands-on thus helping the child improve its problem-solving capability and learn the subject from the core.
8. ICSE schools incorporate modern technology into lessons and prepare students for a future in our tech-driven world.
therefore, the ICSE board provides education and a learning environment that promotes holistic development of the students